11.23.2010

VACATION


Well, I can't post for long since there is so much to do, but... I thought I could try and squeeze this one in! We are going on a vacation! We are leaving tomorrow afternoon to head down to the Sunny Arizona. We were originally gonna go for two and a half weeks, then we were gonna go for one and a half weeks... now we are going for just a few days! It will be more like a vacation, because we will only have Dill, and it will be quick. Any who... We are going down for Thanksgiving, go figure, and it should be really fun! I hope my uncle Nate cooks up some goooood food! I am thinking about going to Black Friday in Arizona, But I am not totally sure yet. It would be a lot warmer than doing it here! Anyways, I have Sooooo much to do!

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope it is great...

Kaylee

0 comments: