2.13.2008

Warm!!!! And then a cold.

We finally got some warm(er) weather down here in Utah!! The highest the tempurates got were around 50 degrees!! Amazing right? Not really. You know Utah, "Oh it's so warm!!" and then the next day its a blizzard. Well yesterday I came up with a cold so today I have been laying on the couch watching Spongebob Squarepants and Dirty Jobs and The Nightmare Before Christmas and The Corpse Bride and A Night at the Roxbury. I know good selection! So the symptoms of my cold are, a sore throat, aching muscles, a headache, and not typing very well... So I am on my computer, I have been on my computer for about two hours, my brother is on his laptop (by the way Brit good job on taking care of me and Mom!!) and my Mom is in her room watching Sideways. Also yesterday my Mom got her wisdom teeth pulled, and when the dentist was numbing her on the roof of her mouth it bled into her cheek. So now she has a really swollen, sore cheek. But hopefully when the swelling goes down that her wisdom teeth won't give her any trouble. Get well soon!! Anyways I think thats all I have to say right now, so see ya later!! (now to decide what movie to watch...)

*Kaylee*

2 comments:

Kim Bringhurst said...

Thanks Kaylee! I'm glad we are both finally feeling better today! Brit did do an awesome job of taking care of us. Go Brit!

Kaylee said...

Ya go Brit!