2.19.2008

50th Post!!!!!!

Well this is my fiftieth post!! Today has been a good day (so far) because when we fed the outside animals that went fairly well, and last fall we bred three of our dairy goats and they are due in the next month or so, and when we went out into the pasture one of our goats, Willow was starting to get an udder!!! That's a good thing and a bad thing, the good thing is, we know who she is bred with and that she will have high quality babies, and the bad thing is, she might have her babies while we are on our cruise which is now nine days away!!! I am so excited!!! Also coming up today, I have Anatomy with one of my homeschool friends, and I have Violin!! Pretty good day huh? Ok well I really need to get going so ttyl!!


Kaylee

3 comments:

Kim Bringhurst said...

Of course Willow will have her babies while we are gone... she's famous for that!

Jenifer said...

Getting udders is exciting news! I hope you have a good animal sitter for them while you are gone!

Ali said...

Hi Kaylee, This is your cousin Ali.
I think it is so cool you have goats! I love goats and think they are cute. I always said I was going to get a goat someday! You are a lucky girl to have such cool parents who let you have goats! Have fun on your cruise! Man you are a LUCKY girl! A CRUISE!?!