2.22.2008

Snorkeling AND Scuba Diving!!!

Last night was SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because... WE TOOK A SNORKELING AND A SCUBA DIVING CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so fun!!! I loved it!! So we went to a place in Draper called Dive Addicts and they have a swimming pool in a building near their shop! So one day we were looking for things that we were going to need for our cruise (which bye the way is only eight more days away!) and my dad asked if they had Snorkeling classes!! Well apparently they have Snorkeling classes AND Scuba Diving classes!! So my dad set us up a appointment to take Snorkeling classes for Thursday, and the manager, named Deanne I think that was her name, said that we could also do a Scuba Diving class as well! So these are private lessons which was nice, and the swimming pool was ninety one degrees which was nice, and the snorkeling gear fit right which was nice, and Deanne was really good which was nice, and we were there for two hours which was nice, and Deanne thought that I was a little ball of sunshine which was nice, and the lessons were only a hundred dollars all together which was nice, and I got to try my new swimming suits which was nice, and we learned how to snorkel which was nice, and we learned how to scuba dive which was nice, and I loved it so much!!!!!!! The only down side is that I now have bruises on my feet where the flippers were and my legs are sore and my hair smells like chlorine and my fingers started to look like brains and when I was showering I got conditioner in my eye. But I think it was worth it!!! I am way excited for the cruise, and I wish that everything was done so that we could just fly down to Florida right now and lay on the beach every morning and night when the sun rises and falls. But, we can't. Unless... No we can't.

Okay well that's all I have to say about that!!!!!


Have a good rest of the winter!!!!!!

Kaylee

2 comments:

Jenifer said...

Fun! Snorkeling in Mexico was my favorite part of our cruise!

Kim Bringhurst said...

You are a ball of sunshine! I can't wait to be with my little ball of sunshine and Brit and Dad in the real, warm sunshine!