2.06.2008

Time to Cruise!!


I can't beleive it!! We are leaving to go on a cruise in 23 days!!!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!! I am wwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy excited!!! Mostly at night though because that is the time when my body wants to settle down but actually the opposite happens. So, that is when I get the most excited and I usaully go into my dad's room and we watch Cruising Do's and Don'ts. We have watched it three times, oop! I just recalled something, Don't overpack!! Ya sorry about that. Anyways getting back to the Cruise, we are going on the ship called The Triumph and we have a mini golf course and two swimming pools and then we have Kiddy fun things, I don't know what they are called but that sounded about right, We have a waterslide and we have soft serve ice cream whenever we want and it will be so fun!!!!!! I seriously CAN NOT WAIT!!! I also have VERY cute swimming suits. They are halter top bikinis with bikini bottoms and they have a skirt that covers up the bikini bottoms and I have three of those. One is yellow and it has cherries on the bikini top and bottoms and the skirt has white polka dots, and another one that I have is pink with darker pink and blue and green plaid on it and it has ruffles on the skirt the bottoms and the tops, and then I have another that has blue, green, and white stripes that has a "artificial" belt on the skirt of which is very cute. And those are all the swimming suits that I have!! Well that is all I can tell you about the cruise right now!! I will let you know if I have anymore details! For now, it is Farewell.

3 comments:

Kim Bringhurst said...

wow! i think you are excited! in fact you might be more excited than anyone! now get some sleep...

Jenifer said...

I have been on two cruises, and by far my favorite thing is the all you can eat soft serve. You will have so much fun! Don't sunburn your belly! (Speaking from experience)

Kaylee said...

lol my dad asked me the first thing that i was going to do once we got on the ship and I said that I was going to get a soft serve ice cream!