2.06.2008

HAIR TREATMENT!!!!! (AGAIN!!!!!)

So, once again I have dyed my hair, I know it sounds unnatural but I actually use Henna and Indigo which are leaves from plants. They don't make my hair wiry or dull, they make it shiny and smooth! So I figure it can't hurt to do it more than once, right? So now this time my mom just put plain indigo on so that it would be a dark auburn. Right now it is black on the top and on the ends it is a beautiful auburn color that I love!! I will try to get a picture on and show you!! I love it! Thank you mom!!!


(oh and by the way my D isn't working that well so if you see something that oesn't make sense there is probably supposed to be a D there)

2 comments:

Kim Bringhurst said...

ddddddddidddddd you get your d fixed? i love your new color, so shiny and rich and pretty! we need to take a pic

Kaylee said...

ya we do!!