2.08.2008

45 Posts!!!

So this is my fourty fifth post! (I'm catching up Jeni) I wanted to wait 'till my fiftieth post, but I couldn't... Anyways, I don't have that much more to say! Except that there is only TWENTY more days untill our cruise and that soft serve ice cream is looking really good right now!! The family went shopping today, yes I know big shock that my dad and my brother went shopping!! We had to look for things that we all needed for the formal dinners. Like Brit needs shirts and I need necklaces and my dad needs a tie, and so on. Anyways once we were done family shopping my brother and dad went home and me and my mom went to Old "Baby" (that's what my cousin Kyler calls Old Navy) and got some shorts and shirts etc. So it has been a busy day, and now I am surfing the web, because I am bored and tired. So anyways that is all I have to say about that!!


See ya later!!

Kaylee

1 comments:

Kim Bringhurst said...

old "baby" was kind of a letdown dontcha think? where are all the summer clothes? where are the swimsuits?! oh well...