2.14.2008

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!


Happy Valentine's Day peoples!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lots of exclamation points!! Spread the love! Share the cheer! Valenitine's Day is here! Today has been pretty good because I have been laying in bed because I am sick! Yay!! Kinda. So I what did you get for Valentine's Day today?? (leave a comment!!) From my Daddy I got The Aristocats special edition!! I already watched it, it was great! Thank you Daddy!! My Mom got Roses and my bro got the Corvette Bible. The roses smell great and the Corvette Bible, is well uh ya I'll get back to that. Anyways I hope you all have a great day filled with love and joy and merriness and happiness and you get the point right? Ok good.

Bye Bye!!

3 comments:

Jenifer said...

Happy V day! Guess what I got? A new WebKinz! now I have two. Do you have any? Hope you are feeling better tomorrow!

Kaylee said...

Cool! I don't have any Webkinz, I am actually feeling alot better thank you!!

Kim Bringhurst said...

I don't even know what Webkinzes are!