1.01.2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!


Happy New Year everybody! I hope all of you had a good day/night! Last night (New Years Eve) we didn't have a party of any kind so we decided to play Rock Band! Me and my Mom were the singers, Brit was the guitarist, and my dad was the Bassist. We ROCKED!!!! We started at 10:00 I think and then we ended at like 12:13 or something like that. Anyway, This morning my dad cooked breakfast, he made French Toast with Texas Toast, It was DELICIOUS!! For lunch of dinner we are going to have stroganoff, I LOVE stroganoff! On Rock Band I unlocked one, no TWO of the best songs in the world (hold the applause)(drum roll please!) Dani California (Red Hot Chili Peppers) and Enter Sandman (Metallica), They are fun songs! Except Enter Sandman is EXTREMELY hard!! Anyways I better go now! See ya later!

1 comments:

Kim Bringhurst said...

That french toast was good!