1.20.2008

Yurt. What? Yurt. What?


Ahhh such a nice weekend. This weekend me and my family went for a camping trip down at East Canyon, We stayed in what is called a Yurt. They are like tents but the are round instead of, well tentish. It was really nice, there was one bunk bed, one couch that folds into a bed, and under the bunk bed was a trundle bed. Sadly, today was the day to leave. : ( Today is just a rest day, YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!! Today on the drive home we saw 13 Bald Eagles, about 15 deer, and a couple turkeys. Yesterday, on the road, we saw a Llama. A LLAMA!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!?!?!?!?!?! We think it got loose from one of the farms. Ok so animals that we saw total, over a hundred deer, around 15 bald eagles, around 13 turkeys, a few elk, and we smelled a skunk by our yurt, and in the morning we saw skunk tracks, we didn't really see the skunk, but we have evidence that there was a skunk, and we saw a couple of rabbits. I think thats it. Well, I guess I better get going!! See ya later!! Oh and don't forget to check out my poll at the bottom of the page!!

2 comments:

Kim Bringhurst said...

It was a nice weekend! I loved being together with nothing to do but, well, be together!

grannybringhurst said...

Glad you had such a great weekend. Your family is awesome.