1.20.2008

Rock Band Update


Ok update on Rock Band!!! So, here's what happened, originally my mom was the drummer and I was the singer, so, we are all kinda new to the game and getting used to it, and in the game if one person failed three times then thats game over. So, there is one song called Learn to Fly, by the Foo Fighters that my mom couldn't do on the drums so we came up with the idea that me and my mom would trade so that I would do the drums and my mom would sing. That's working really well right now, we are all on medium now except for Brit who is on hard. So I thought I would let everyone know that. Anywho... really boring night tonight, I'm hoping that we can get our band together and ROCK OUT!!!!!!! Sorry kinda lost it there, Ok well thats it!!

Kaylee

1 comments:

Kim Bringhurst said...

Yes, we need to get a band practice going!