1.03.2008

Rock Band

Hey there peoples! Today we got the drums for Rock Band and now my whole family can play! It's way fun! I sing, My dad plays bass, My brother plays guitar, and my mom plays the drums! It's way fun because we started our own band called "Black Sunshine" and I think we ROCK!! We went to Wingers for dinner and I hadn't had lunch and so I was so hungry that my legs were shaking! After that we went to Best Buy and it was a NIGHTMARE!!!! So first, we couldn't decide what T.V we should buy(for my parents room), and then when we were going to pay, we had to fill out all these forms, because they wouldn't let you check it out at the regular check out stands, and so that took FOREVER!!! And then there were teenagers playing Rock Band and they sounded TERRIBLE!!! It was just, you know the little things that start piling up and then, bam! They overflow. Oh and Jeni, I was wondering how you put pictures on the side of you're blog, Like you're blog has flowers, and Megans blog has skulls and hearts, and Sammys blog has MNM's or however you spell it. Anyways just leave a comment on how. Thanks!


Kaylee

4 comments:

grannybringhurst said...

It sounds like you have an awsome band. I would like to hear it sometime.

Kaylee said...

Thanks!

Jenifer said...

Sounds like fun! If you go to my blog, there is an orange strip at the very top that says Pyzam or something. Click on that and there are a ton of backgrounds. The only thing is, you lose all the little pictures you downloaded, like your heart. Maybe your dad can help you save them, I'm not smart enough to know how to do it. But it walks you through it and it only takes a minute.

Kaylee said...

Thank you Jeni!