12.24.2007

Merry Christmas!!!!!!

To all and to all a good night!!!!! Merry Christmas to everyone!!! In Arizona it doesn't really feel like Christmas because there is no snow! And when I go outside in Utah I start to shiver not sweat! Well... I want to tell you a story... About KISSmas... 'Twas the night before KISSmas and all through the house... Not a creature of the night was stirring, not even a mouse or a cat... The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, In hopes that St. Nick soon would be there... The children nestled all snug in their beds, with visions of Sugarplums, dancing in their heads... Mama in her kerchief and I in my cap, Had just settled down for a long winters nap. When out on the lawn arose such a clatter, I jumped outta bed to see what was the matter, way to the window I flew like a FLASH... threw open the shutters and fell on my a*s... and what to my bloodshot eyes should appear? But a sleigh with four Rock Gods, And some Screaming Guitars that I do hear. And Gene the Demon spitting blood, breathing fire.. Now Paul the StarChild bringing you close with his desire... Go Ace from space, with solo's that FLASH... Now Peter the Catman with cymbals that crash... With excitement I ran outside to see... A KISSmas rock concert for my friends and me... A very merry KISSmas to all of you and yours.


I found that video on youtube and I liked it so I posted it on my blog. Merry Christmas/KISSmas!!

0 comments: