1.26.2008

FRIENDS all the way from Las Vegas!!


On Friday I got to play with my friend!! She and her family have traveled all the way from Henderson Nevada to see us! Well technically not "us" but their dad who lives here. Anyways they had time to fit us (me and Brit) into their schedule! Grayden 14 is Brit's friend and Mickenzie 12 is my friend. Anyways first we played Rock Band because it is four players, and then Brit and Grayden played Halo 3, while me and Mickenzie watched Chicken Run, and then we all played the Wii, and then we all had a card fight! Me and Mickenzie did a really stupid thing by throwing all of our cards at them at one time. Then we had to grab a pillow and cower in a corner while we got hit by endless amouts of cards. Then today we sold Brits big giganto bunk bed, and then we went to Ikea to get him some furniture for his room, and then tonight I put curtains in my room, 'cause I have been sleeping in my mom's room with her. I slept on a air mattress and she slept on a twin bed. I didn't like sleeping in my room because I didn't have anything to cover my window. So every night when I would go to sleep I would have this sensation that someone was watching me throught the window. Creepy I know. Anyways it's getting late so I better stop blogging now!!!

Good night!

Sleep tight!

Don't let those creepy sensations that someone's watching you bite!

XOXO

1 comments:

Kim Bringhurst said...

I'm so glad you were able to hang out with McKinzie! You guys sounded like you were having a great time...