4.03.2008

Scaredy Cat!


That looks weird, hmm... Anyways I haven't posted in a while so I thought I would post about my uncle Joe. He is currently living in our basement, so he will come up into the kitchen to go to work or just go hang out somewhere, and I have a special hiding spot, I will hide in our coat closet and POP out at him! It's pretty funny!! Every time I do that he says, "You're dead! Don't go to sleep tonight!" So he thinks he's pretty tough right? WRONG!!! I keep scaring him, I have already scared him two times today! Haha, it's good to have a scaredy cat in the house! Oh and a prank that me and Brit and my mom played on him was, well I kinda have to explain it first.

So me and my mom go to the Chinese market to get some baby coconuts, well when my mom had gone there before, she saw a fruit called a Durian, They are spiky and the picture up in the top left corner is a Durian. So we opened up the durian, and it smelled! So, we had the idea to put the Durian in Joe's apartment type place and it would stink up the place!! Well, he was at work, and my mom had given him some ham sandwiches, so when he came home, he went downstairs, and he comes back up, maybe about fifteen minutes later, and he says, "Hey Kim, are those ham sandwiches still okay?" by that time I was trying not to bust up, and my mom said, "Yeah they should be fine, Why? Do they smell or something?" So then Joe says, "Well I took a bite out of one and it tasted bad, I think the ham is bad or something." "Well the ham should be fine because it's processed." Ha ha too funny!! So then later, I went down and me and Joe and Brit played video games, Me and Brit are both like, "What's that smell Joe?" "It smells Terrible!"

Ha

So that was for April first, April fools day.

Please share any pranks that were pulled on you!!

4 comments:

Kim Bringhurst said...

I'm still laughing about that prank! He just never caught on... he knew what day it was, he knew we would be pranking him... yet he never got it. It was even funnier that he kept cleaning down there, taking out his garbage and clearing out his fridge! Good prank!

britaag said...

There's more than one scaredy cat in this house! (You) lol ;)

Kim Bringhurst said...

time for a new post!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.