3.28.2008

Kute Kitties!!


Well, I am bored right now, and so I am posting about my Kitties. One of my 8 cats is sitting on my lap watching me type and blog, her name is Angel and she is a one persone cat whom only likes me! My other special cat is named Kelly, she had a disease when she was a kitten that almost killed her, but now she is living nice and happily with us, she is now Mentally Retarted, and so she is really fat and she walks funny, and she cannot jump that high. Then, Angel's sister, Noelle, she is fat as well and she doesn't like anyone but Brit. She just slinks around the house, loving the dogs, and she kinda likes Kelly too! And now onto our outside cats, we have four or five outside cats or something like that. The first one is named Adventure, but we call him "Daddy Cat" because he is the father of Kelly and 4 other kittens, he is mostly white and has some black on him as well. And then the mother of the four or five kittens is called Snow White, but we calle her "Mama Kitty" and she is so sweet! She is white and she is like a Saimese cat, but she has white instead of tan, and gray instead of brown, she also has really blue eyes. Next we have to 'twins' so to speak, and they are both black. One is name Tim and the other is named Shadow. Shadow had the same disease as Kelly did, but he didn't have it as bad. One of our kittens named Barnie, had the same disease as Kelly and Shadow, but he couldn't fight it as well and we had to put him to sleep. And then another amazing story of our little farm, is Tabby, she is a brown tabby cat and she has a amazing story, on the day the kittens were born, we had just gotten back from a trip to Disneyland, my mom and dad went out to the shed where Mama Kitty was, and found Tabby lying on the ground away from Mammy Kitty and the rest of the kittens. She was cold and she wasn't breathing, nor was her heart beating. My mom and dad rubbed her and rubbed her, but she didn't wake up. My dad was going to throw her away, when he heard a small mew come from the kitten, he ran back to the shed and opened the door and said, "It meowed!" this is when me and Brit had waken up and went out to the shed, we all turned our heads to see the small kitten in his hand, and my mom and dad started rubbing her, and soon, she was nursing and cuddling with her siblings. Now we have healthy cats, and other stray cats that come and eat our cat food. I am happy to have cats.

The End

Fin

You can stop reading now.

2 comments:

Kim Bringhurst said...

Sounds like you covered it pretty well...

Kaylee said...

yup! exactly