4.13.2008

I AM ACCIDENT PRONE!


Well, apparently I am accident prone! Last week I had my fall on my knee, now today I have hurt my ankle! It happened when I was carrying my dinner into our Big Family room. My hands were full of food so I took my food onto the big room and set it down, and went back up to the door to close it. Well when I was trying to close it, my foot got caught between the door and the stairs. It smashed my ankle, and now it hurts really bad. I can not walk on it, I have to crawl and hop everywhere. I also wanted to do an update on my Webkinz! His name is floppy and he has a bathroom, a kitchen, a bedroom, and a garden. I am also taking care of my mom's Webkinz part time. Today while I was searching for gems, I found the W gem! I got 475 Kinzcash off of it! Well that's all I have to say right now!

Kayz

3 comments:

Kim Bringhurst said...

Thanks for taking good care of my hippo! Sorry about your ankle... hope you feel better soon!

Hola I'm Jeff said...

I am just glad you haven't had any really big boo boos.

Kim Bringhurst said...

I like your scuba picture