3.18.2008

Webkinz!! (I hope...)

Well today I finally got my Webkinz! I got a coupon from Justice where I could buy one and get one free!! So I got the Elephant and the Blue Hippo!! I got one for my mom if she wnats one and one for me!! I am just waiting for it to load... It's taking a REALLY long time!!! So I thought I would post about that and my day. Well every Tuesday morning I have anatomy with another one of my homeschooled friends named Alyssa, and then I normally have violin at four 'o' clock, but my violin teacher's kids are sick. So I don't have to do that today, and then me and my mom and brother went to Paradise Bakery for lunch, Way good!!! Then once we were done with that we went to Barnes and Noble and I got 2 NEW BOOKS!!!!!! YAY!!!! I love to read so much so I am glad that I got them. The series that I am reading is called Pendragon. I will read you the back of it.

Bobby Pendragon is a seemingly normal fourteen year old boy. He has a family, a home, and even Marley, his beloved dog. But there is something very special about Bobby. He is going to save the world. And not just the earth as we know it. Bobby is slowly starting to realize that life in the cosmos isn't quite what he thought it was. And before he can object, he is swept off to an alternate dimension known as Denduron, a territory inhabited by strange beings, ruled by a magical tyrant, and plagued by dangerous revolution. If Bobby wants to see his family again, he's going to have to accept his role as a savior, and accept it wholeheartedly. Because as he is about to discover, Denduron is only the beggining....


Sounds pretty good eh? Well it is!! I just bought the second book today :P just kiding...... (Not!) And than the other book that I bought is called the Jack Sparrow series and they are really short so I am all caught up on them and I just wait for the next book to come out etc.etc. So this book is called Sins of the Father and I will read you the back


For a year now, Jack Sparros has been on his own, struggling to find his place on the Seven Seas. Now, betrayed by someone who has shared all his adventures, Jack is faced with a trio of problems. First, there is his betrayer who will stop at nothing to see Jack perish. Then there is the combined threat of the Royal Navy and the East India Trading Company bearing down on him. And finally, Jack must confront the man from whom he ran away a year before-the Keeper of the Pirate Code, Teague!


So that is the Jack Sparrow book... Still just waiting for Webkinz to load. Taking a really long time.

3 comments:

Kim Bringhurst said...

Thanks for giving me a Webkinz! Maybe I'll even be able to figure it out? You are a good reader... I think your book budget is bigger than your clothes budget!!!

Jenifer said...

Yay for webkinz! We should start a club, maybe your mom will turn into a big of a nerd as I am...

Kaylee said...

Yes a club would be a great idea!!!! YAY for Jeni!! (and Webkinz)