3.09.2008

I've had my fun... LET'S DO IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, we got back from our cruise yesterday!!! It was way fun and I really want to do it again! Our first stop was called Half Moon Cay, and it is a private Island that is owned by Carnival, Our excursion that we did there was the Stingray Encounter which was pretty fun, I chickened out though... Then we hit the beautiful beaches, The sand was pure white like a Pearl, and the water was like glass, It was beautiful! Our second stop was St. Thomas where we went on a Barefoot Catamaran and Snorkel tour! We went to an Island called Shipwreck Cove, and I bet you know why it's called that! We snorkeled and we saw a Sea Turtle, Lots of fish, a Pufferfish, Sea Urchins, and a Shipwreck!! It was awesome, It was one of my favorite excursions. Also on the Catamaran I made a friend named Amy! She is eight and she lives in Oregan. I also got a Rasta Cap! I will get you pictures soon I promise!! Then we stopped at the beautiful Island of San Juan in Porta Rico where we rented Wave Runners and went in the ocean to "Run with the Waves"! My dad and Brother saw a Dolphin jump!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?!? Bryon also saw one!! They are so lucky!!!! So we went out into the ocean and we saw a BIG fort! That was where the govener lived! It was awesome. Then we went out into the big giant ten foot swells that we surprisingly all survived!! It was way fun. Next stop we had was Nassau in the Bahama's! My favorite excursion that we had out of all the excursions was the Dolphin Encounter! That was in Nassau! It was way fun! The dolphin that we had the Encounter with was named Abaco. Abaco is eight years old and is very sweet! ;) She let is kiss her and hug her and rub her tummy and back and we got to dance with her!! It was way fun! And that is all the stops we had... I was depressed yesterday because I didn't want to leave. But I am glad to be home now!! Our dinners were awesome and so were our Waiters!! Our main waiter was named Rolando, and his assistant was name Richard, They were both really nice and took extra care of us. My favorite thing that I had for dinner was, um... uhhhhhhh..... I don't know!!!! I liked the Escargot and the Prime Rib and the Pasta and everything! Agh there is so much to post about but such little time!! I have to go to a Baby Blessing in two hours so I have to start getting ready! Thank you for reading!!!

2 comments:

Kim Bringhurst said...

I don't know what my favorite was! It was all soooooo great!

Jenifer said...

Sounds awesome! Can't wait to see pictures!