9.09.2008

P.E and a terrible brunch experience

Ever go to some restraunt and you're waiting for you're server to come,and you're thinking, 'I hope she's not my server, please don't let her be my server', And it turns out, Nancy IS you're server? I had this experience with my dad on Sunday. We went to Village Inn, and we got seated, and Nancy comes up to take our order, We both order the strawberry crepes, with hash browns and bacon. 7 minutes later she brings our food out on one of those brown trays, and coughs a terrible hack a lougie, smoking for fifteen years cough, RIGHT ON OUR FRIGGIN' FOOD!! Doesn't say sorry, doesn't bring us out more strawberry crepes with hash browns and bacon, and says 'There's your food'. When she left, I asked 'Did she just cough on my food?' and my dad says 'No I think she just coughed on mine' (trying to make me feel better, thanks dad(non sarchastic)) Then as we are eating, my dad stops chewing, puts his forfinger and thumb up to his mouth and pulls out a toenail! At least that's what it looked like, we hope it was just a really crunchy hashbrown, that was mysteriously shaped like a toenail. Then, I'm almost done with my crepes, and I feel something wierd in my mouth, so I pull it out, and it's a piece of seran wrap! you're kidding me right? So then we finish our food, my dad lays down the cash and we RAN out of there! We are NOT going there again!



Phys. Ed.
So today, I started a new homeschool P.E class, and I learned about basketball! It was really fun and I met a new friend! Her name is Sharon, and she is my age, but she is tiny! all in all it was really fun.

2 comments:

Jenifer said...

Gross brunch! I hope your dad didn't leave a tip!

Kim Bringhurst said...

Funny!!!! Maybe not for you, but the way you told the story was funny. I'm glad you like P.E.