8.29.2008

Update on life




Well I haven't blogged for a while so here it goes. It's been really busy at our house, trying to get the house ready to sell,(if I haven't already said that a bazillion times!!!!) And I think that we're just about done! I've started thinking about where I want to move to, and I think that I want to move to Arizona! With my cousins there, and lots of homeschool groups, It might be kinda cool! If not I wanna live up by cottonwood or something. It is going to be my birthday in the beggining of Sept, And I will be 11! I'm way excited! I am going to do Hi-tea with my friends at Gardener Village, and I am going to have an exteneded family party at a park, and I am going to go to the Melting Pot with my family for dinner! I'm excited! Also our Xbox 360 is not working! Wah!! It's the game system that has all our favorite games! Boohoo!! Another thing is, I have already got my Halloween costume! I am going to be Scout Finch, from To Kill a Mockingbird. I have the overalls, the shoes, and the shirt! Yay me!!

0 comments: