9.30.2008

Ouch, You're wrist is to bony.


Well, I'd like to start this post out telling you that I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. And that I am going to try to do better. lol. Well, last Thursday, I went to my Phys. Ed. class. and in September we are learning about basketball. So sometimes we play basketball games like Poison, or Dribble Tag. Se we were all playing dribble tag, and I was trying to know the ball out of my counselors hand, But I missed his ball, and jammed my finger on his bony wrist. At first I thought it was broken, cause it hurt like H311! So another one of my counselors took me out and she got me an ice pack. We only played basketball for a hour, then they were going swimming. But I wasn't going swimming cause I had a sore ear. So they left me on the couch without anyone, Crying cause the ice pack hadstopped working, my mom and Brit were in the weight room pumping iron, and I thought that I couldn't go in there cause you had to be 15 or older. So I see Brit walk up to the glass, and I knock on the glass, He notices me and tells my mom. So they walk out and see that I'm crying, I tell them what happened, and we drove to Rite Aid to get me a finger brace. But my wittle fingy is doing good now, just a little bruised.

3 comments:

Hola I'm Jeff said...

sorry about the digit. Glad it is better now.

Kim Bringhurst said...

That was the worst feeling when I walked out and realized you'd been sitting there by yourself with an injury! I'm sorry you got hurt.

grannybringhurst said...

Sorry you got hurt. I hope you are feeling better.