9.20.2008

Strange Topic...


Well yesterday at our CATS play that we saw, which my dad told about here, Hope it works, If not, once you are done reading my post, type in, www.holaimjeff.blogspot.com in you're thinger. So we are sitting there, waiting for the play to start, and we are looking the the play programs, and at Capitol Theatre, they are going to be doing The Backyardigans Live! So everyone is wondering what it is, and I chime in saying, 'Oh I saw this show with Sam in Arizona!' and Brit goes, "It's like a cross between Barney(he's out to get me I swear!) and the teletubbies!' so that brought on the conversation of, What ARE the Teletubbies names?! So we're having a game on my blog. If you can guess the names on the teletubbies, their vacuum, their food, and their toys, without looking it up in google, or yahoo. And mom dad and Brit can't do this! Please leave a comment!

4 comments:

Hola I'm Jeff said...

I took a while but I think Mom got all the correct awnsers.

britaag said...

oh now that hurts

Jenifer said...

tinky winky laalaa dipsy po. The nunu is their vacuum? I am sad and pathetic.

Kaylee said...

Good job Jen! lol it took us a long time to think about it!