10.20.2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO YOU AND YOU!!


Hey, I know it's early, and I know I haven't posted in a while, but here you go. Happy?? Lol just kidding. So, here is a halloween poem.


The orange glow cast across our faces,
It is Midnight on Halloween Night,
We carry our treat bags, already half full with candy,
The house ahead is dark as the sky, and we approach cautiously,
Ding dong, rings the doorbell, and the door creaks open,
Standing in front of us is a headless man,
He is dressed in black, with a red bowtie,
We run screaming into the night, hoping he would not follow,
We stop and look behind us and se my brother laughing in the door,
That was a nasty trick.



Haha, that just came off the top of my head right now. Ding! Well, for Halloween, I am going to be an 80's pop/rockstar! Kinda between, Madonna, and Joan Jett. Here is what I am going to be wearing. Black and white checkered leggings, Short denim mini skirt, high heel boots, or flats, belt off one hip, tank top, and shirt with quarter sleeves, one sleeve slung off one shoulder, red lipstick, blue mascara, green nails, hair crimped with purple streaks all on one side, like the pic above, fingerless fishnet gloves, pink and white, multi colored plastic bangles, and that's all I can think of right this second. What are YOU going to be??

1 comments:

Kim Bringhurst said...

I am going as Little Red Riding Hood, and dad is going as the Big Bad Wolf... in case he didn't already know.