8.22.2008

GAL'S TAG!


Well, since my dad started a tag, I thought, maybe I should start a tag! GIRLS ONLY!!!!


Okay, here are the rules.
No cheating! But I guess you probably already knew that.
Be honest! No lying basically.
Have FUN! If you haven't heard the FUN song from Spongebob Squarepants I would highly reccomend going to youtube and typing, FUN song, Spongebob Squarepants.



When was the last time you had a pedicure? Um, before Memorial Day
What is you're favorite drink? Water
What's you're fave piece of clothing? Probably my rocker shirt, or my gray cami.
What's you're fave Holiday? Halloween!
When is you're Birthday(optional)?(month & date only) Sept. 16th
Do you have kids(optional)? Nope
One thing that's on you're Bucket List? Go to Disneyworld!
Fave pair of shoes? my chucks!
What color do you like on you're toes? Black, blue, or pink!
How many animals do you have? sixteen
Last Vaca? AZ. and LV.
What 'Theme' is you're room? Pirate!
Do you think this is a stupid tag? No, cause I created it!
Do you believe in 'Girl Power'? Heck yes!
What's you're fave color? purple
What color is you're hair? Dark reddish brown
Do you like to wear Make-up? No
How much do you weigh(optional)? 65 pounds
Fave animal? cat!
What is you're fave food?all!!!!
Are you good at Guitar Hero/Rock Band? HECK YES!!!!!!!!!


THANKS!!!!


Now I tag... My mom, Jeni, Megan!!!

1 comments:

Kim Bringhurst said...

I'm gonna do it, but you know what kind of day I've had!!! Tomorrow should be better though. Cute tag!