8.07.2008

Hi-Tea with Grandma and Ti!

Yesterday, I had Hi-Tea with my Grandma, and my cousin Tiani, It was at Gardner Village, which is the perfect place for a girl's day out! First we started out dressing up, I had a black cloak, and a black hat, Tiani had a pink cloak, and a green hat, and a green blue and pink scarf, and my Grandma had a Pink hat, and a pink and purple scarf. For my tea i got Lavender, My Grandma got Stress Busting Chai, and Tiani got Creme Au La Caremal, or something like that, and I liked all of the teas! For ou Finger Sandwiches, we got a cucumber sandwiches, Seafood Baguette, and Croissante Tuna! They were all very good! My favorite was the Cucumber sandwich! After that we did some shoppin'! I got a beautiful halloween decoration called 'Strolling Catrina' I will try to copy the pictures from my camera onto the computer to show you a picture of her. Tiani got a mood ring, and my Grandma also got some halloween decorations. I'm WAY excited for Halloween! IT is my favorite holiday! I'm trying to decide who to dress up as, Scout (from To kill a Mockingbird) An 80's rockstar, or Catwoman! You tell me!!

2 comments:

Jenifer said...

Fun day! I love buying Halloween decorations. Fall is my favorite season.
it is hard to go wrong as an 80's rock star. I have the perfect hair for it:)

Kim Bringhurst said...

I like catwoman, but I'm not sure they make the costume anymore... let alone for 11 years old girls. I'm glad you had fun!