7.31.2008

WOULD YOU LIKE AN EARWIG WITH THAT?


Well, at our house it's quite busy, so sometimes in the morning, I like to have a nice cup of tea. My favorite kind is Peppermint. So, Today I woke up and I thought to myself, 'Maybe I'll have a cup of tea.' So with the water boiling and my stomach rumbling, I made myself tea. So as I'm drinking my tea, I look down and I see some weird bubbles. Wait a second... Those aren't bubbles! THERE WAS AN EARWIG IN MY SOMETIMES RELAXING PEPPERMINT TEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so disgusting!!! Later, we had to work in the pasture, and clean up all the garbage. It was friggin' hot! After that, we all got our treats, and took the afternoon off. And we blogged. Or I blogged.

3 comments:

Hola I'm Jeff said...

mmmm nothing enhances your tea like an earwig. Good thing you didn't drink it.

Kim Bringhurst said...

Earwigs in our tea, spiders in our toilets, bees in our hair! When does it ever end?!?

Unknown said...

what about ants in your pants?