7.01.2008

EXPLOSIVE FARTS!!!


Well, for the past few weeks we have been working working working with not many breaks and not much comedy. So, last night we all got kinda bored, and I had the farts REAL bad! So, I am farting into a jar and saving it for someone... and my mom says, we should light you're farts on fire! And I'm all like, No way!! But eventually I gave in and we lit my farts on fire! WE even got it on video! My dad hasn't put it on youtube yet though, so I can't show it to you. Anyways, all you have to do for explosive farts is, lean back so that you're butt is in the air, get a lighter and hold it by you're butt, FART!!!! And may I warn you about the burning sensation afterwards...

3 comments:

Hola I'm Jeff said...

So I guess it is OK to post the video and photo? It was hillarious.

Kim Bringhurst said...

Hilarious and a bit scary!

Jenifer said...

Your mom is the queen of blue darts! Did you get her to do it?


BTW, if I get a jar in the mail, I am NOT opening it! Soy toots are the worst!