7.06.2008

REALLY STRANGE DREAM...

Past few weeks have been really work filled, trying to get the house ready to put up for sale, stuff like that. So I am sorry I haven't posted in a while. Well, the other night I had a very strange dream... I had a dream that my neighbor's garage caught on fire. Like, the whole fire department was there and it was really scary. Apparantly that wasn't a dream. I woke up the other morning and I said, "I had a really weird dream last night" I told it to my mom and she said, "Oh yeah?" so I said, "Yeah, Kent's garage caught on fire, and the whole fire department was there." So now at this point she's staring at me like, What are you talking about? So she says "Kaylee, that wasn't a dream" And I'm like, wow I'm pretty stupid if I fell asleep on the grass in the middle of the night, and wake up tellin' everyone about my strange dream where the nieghbor's garage catches on fire when that DID happen!! Holy Shnikey's Kaylee! (BTW think of Chris Farley saying HOLY SHNIKEYS)

1 comments:

Kim Bringhurst said...

A fire in the next door neighbor's garage is scary... but thinking you dreamed it, when you really didn't... that's even more scary!