12.13.2007

Jenna!



Today the BEST thing happened to me! I was going down stairs into the big room so that I could practice my Violin, and I was going to close the blind on the big Frnech Doors and I look out there and there is Jenna! In case you don't know hwo Jenna is, she is a stray cat that eats our cat food thats out on our hot tub, she is a gray tabby and she lives in our hay room. She started eating our cat food about eight months ago, She has come a long way, when I first met her she would hiss and growl and scratch, now today... As I said I saw her on our hottub eating and so I went out there and she let me pick her up! So I brought her inside and I showed my mom and so I brought her into my room and she explored a little, and then she laid in my lap and I started to pet her and she started to purr! I was AMAZED!!!! This was amazing for me! She stayed in my room for about fourty five minutes, Then I guess she wanted to go back outside cause she started hissing and growling. But once I let her by the door she started to hesitate, but of course she went with her wild side! Anyways I just wanted to let you know! The picture above looks kinda like Jenna