12.02.2007

SnowShooeing

We went Snowshoeing today!!!! It was so fun! The picture above is me in my "banana chair" which was a tree that grew slanted. It was very comfortable! We all went Snowshoeing, it was nice family time, yesterday on Saturday we went bowling at the Mannix party, and I bowled for like three and a half hours. Today I was sore from that, and also yesterday when we were bowling Tanner hit me in the head with a bowling ball, He was holding it up high about where his head was and I was standing next to him and he brought it down and it hit me right smack in the head, then he felt all bad so he hit himself in the head. I don't know why, but I guess you never know with Tanner. Anyways... I've had a good weekend so far! Luckily I don't have a concussion! I'm glad I got to have Family Time.
Well Good night everyone!
Kaylee

3 comments:

Jenifer said...

I'm glad your head is okay! Tanner should be careful, last time he hit a cousin in the head, Megan needed stitches! Guess he hasn't learned. It sounds like a really fun weekend!

Kim Bringhurst said...

Wasn't the scenery gorgeous?!

Kaylee said...

it sure was!