11.24.2007

I Cleaned My Room!


Today was pretty good, I cleaned hard all day but that didn't stop me from having a good mood! I cleaned my room today! It looks sooo good! I cleaned my desk I cleaned my dresser I cleaned my bed I cleaned my floor! Ah it looks nice. I didn't go to Black Friday (luckily) because I want to wait 'till next year or something. I changed the ring tone on my phone to The Barenaked Ladies Jingle Bells! I'm really excited to go to Arizona for Christmas, I think it will be really fun to see my relatives, and get out of the cold weather! Anyways, I forgot to say Happy Thanksgiving so... Happy Thanksgiving!!!! Next Holiday I beleive is Hanukkah, If not please correct me! Well I gotta go! See ya later!!!!


Kaylee

4 comments:

Kim Bringhurst said...

Your room looks great! Too bad a stupid ol' dog had to go and barf on your bed! I'm sooooo excited to go somewhere warm for Christmas too!

Jenifer said...

Sorry about the dog. We are excited for you to come! It was in the 80's for Thanksgiving!

Kaylee said...

WOAH!!!

Jenifer said...

hi i miss you so bad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stay longer so hide undder my bed ! IF YOU CAN come soon this is from MEGAN.W.