11.11.2007

Don't know what to put as my title




Today was really nice. I woke up in a good mood and have been in a good mood all day! Tomorrow I am going to play with my friend Allysa, tonight my dad and Brit went to a Ozzy concert with Rob Zombie. I hope they are having a good time! I went shopping today with my mom and we had a discount coupon and we saved $164! Although we only got eight things it was still $114. Anyways I got a pair of sweat pants and a sweatshirt that goes with it and I got a denim skirt that came with leggings but I have skull leggings that I think look cooler ;) and I got a cute shirt thats black stretchy material with what looks like another shirt but um... it's hard to describe... It's what Ellen Degeneres wears? Does that help? Anyways its all really cute. Well I better get ready for bed! Toodles! Kaylee

3 comments:

Kim Bringhurst said...

I hope they can even sleep tonight... yikes!

Jenifer said...

Fun shopping! Where did you go? That sounds a lot better than the concert!

Kaylee said...

We went to mervyns... Sorry I haven't checked my blog in a while so I haven't replied