11.16.2007

Cabela's

Yesterday night we went to Cabela's, we got some clothes and things and we got dinner. I thought it was pretty fun! I got cute brown PJ's that have pink hearts on the and they are fuzzy! And I got a cute camo hat, it's kinda like a baseball cap but the rim is shorter and alot cuter, it's camo, and my mom got a really nice thick coat so that she can wear it in the freezing tempatures of Utah! My dad got a Waterfowl coat for my Grandpa cause they are going hunting tomorrow with Tanner, and we got really good fudge (and cinnamin coated cashews)! My fudge was Chocolate with really soft Marshmallows and Brit got some fudge and half of it was Peanut Butter and the othe half was Chocolate. I thought I would let you know how that went! Have good weekend everyone! (oh and I watched My Name is Earl and The Office last night, SO FUNNY!)