11.05.2007

Cheesecake Factory!!!!!!!!


YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We finally got to make it to the Cheesecake Factory!!!!! It was so friggin' good!!! I loooooved it!!!! For the Appetizer we had Buffalo Blasts, and for my Drink I had the Peach Smoothie, and for my Entree I had the Orange chicken, and for Dessert... should I tell you!? I had the Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cheesecake!!!!!!!! SO GOOD!!!!! You will not believe how good it was, I mean my head almost came off!!! The wait on Friday night was FOUR HOURS!!!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!? Luckily we got seated in thirty minutes! I thought I would let everyone know who didn't come what it was like. It was exactly like the one in Arizona (don't worry Jen we didn't come to Arizona just for the Cheesecake)!

(the picture above is the actual Cheesecake Factory in Utah)

2 comments:

Jenifer said...

I'm glad you come for more that cheesecake! But, just the same, I think we should visit there when you come! I haven't been since August! Glad you were seated quickly!

Kim Bringhurst said...

Yes, the food was good! I go to Arizona for the nice weather, not the cheesecake!