12.30.2008

PREPERATIONS (AND MY 100th POST!!)

Today has been a very busy day today, because we have been preparing to go Arizona. We had three visitors today. This morning, I woke up at my usual time, 9:30 am. and I went downstairs and started to work. So today we cleaned the big room, kitchen, all the bathrooms, my room, Brit's room, and Mama Kitty's ears. We also packed the trailer most of the way. We had my aunt Kara and her boys come over today, and we had my mom's friend Mark, and his wife Susan, and they're kids come over, and tonight, my uncle Scott came over. It was a good visit with everyone, and I am glad I got to see everyone one last time before we leave. Sorry this post isn't very enthusiastic, but frankly, I am very tired :^). also, this is my one hundred billionth post!! no I am kidding. Only my one hundredth post. OH JOY!!!!!








Love you all!!!

Kaylee

2 comments:

Kim Bringhurst said...

I like your new background.

Just think... tomorrow all you have to do is sit around :) It was really fun to have so many people stop by today, I think it took the edge off of all the preparations.

Jenifer said...

Congrats on #100! A new exciting chapter is about to start!