12.09.2008

MY POOR LEG!

Well, Today I figured out that I have a pretty beat up leg, And it all started yesterday...(Imagine me telling a story in a big huge chair by a fireplace, and bookshelf's!:))


Well it started off in the morning, me doing my chores, and every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I have to vacuum the kitchen floor. So when it comes to that chore, It takes a little bit of preparation. I have to pick up the garbage pieces that are to big for the little vacuum, and I have to pick up the cords that might be laying on the ground from our little Christmas villages, and I have to pick up the rugs and shake them, and then last, I have to take the chairs into the dining room, So I pick up my dad's chair and start walking towards the dining room, take a step forward, and SMACK! My ankle hits the leg of the chair, now this is the part of the ankle where the bone sticks out, you know what I am talking about! So I set the chair down, I'm holding my breath without realizing it, and sit down. It's kinda like those injuries, where you are with someone, and you just sit there, and they are like, 'Are you okay? what happened?' and you're in lots of pain thinking, 'Just shut up for a sec K?' So I wait a bit and it feels alot better, luckily, and just keep moving the chairs, vacuum, and I'm done! Now, later that day, I had just done some laundry for me, my mom, and my dad. So it gets done in the dryer, and I start folding. Now my dad has a pair of pants, with the belt built in, and my dad doesn't really like wrinkles in his pants. So of course we get used to wringing out his pants, So I take those, with the belt built in, and fling them in the air, and bring them down, well, the belt buckle, hits me in the right knee. So I double over in pain, start the tears, and my mom comes over and lets me know that those pants have done it to her a ton of times. So my dad comes in and gets angry at the pants (who wouldn't be?? I know I was!!) and helps me sit down in a recliner. Then, Lo and behold, my mom cuts the belt out of the pants!! Yay!! So now I have a bruise on my ankle, and my knee. So the next day, Tuesday of course, I have fitness, So I am a little worried how my knee is gonna do, and it does fine. But, We get home and of course, me and my mom have to feed the animals. It's a dread in the winter so we try to get it done as quick and painlessly as possible. So we go out, and my mom usually hands me the hay, and I give it to the horses in their stalls, So I take Beau's hay to Beau, (ironic isn't it?) and she and my brother had just recently attached feeders for the hay to go into, which involves screws. So I take it over, and there is a screw sticking out of the stall. and I jab my right thigh into it. Now it wouldn't have been that bad if I hadn't already had to bruises on that leg. So we start walking in, and I take my boots of and walk towards the door, and Jasmine rams into my leg. Dumb dog.





So that is the story, of Kaylee, and her leg.


Fin

2 comments:

Kim Bringhurst said...

Wow! You have a lot of chores. Reading your post kinda makes me feel like a task-master!

I'm sorry your leg is feeling ouchy, go sit down... put your legs up, rest :)

Hola I'm Jeff said...

you had better get some bubble wrap to act as a bandaide