12.25.2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Well, today as you probably know, 'tis Christmas!! So I just wanted to post about what I got!

Well, last night at Grandma's I got a cookbook with little silicone cupcake cups! It has lots of recipes, not just for cupcakes! also I got $25 bucks, some really soft fuzzy slipper/socks that are very cute! They have little sheep heads on them! I love them a ton! Then, she also gave me some High School Musical nail polish and lip gloss!! Thanks a ton Gramma!! Also, last night, me and Brit got to open our slippers! I LOOOOVE mine! They are made out of the socks that you make sock monkeys with, and they have a very cute sock monkey face on them!!! I love them so very very much!



This morning, I got a very cute pig, that turns into a pillow, and that is good for traveling. She is very very soft!! I named her 'Butta'. Then, I got some really cute socks that are very fuzzy! They are black, with a red heel, and red toes, and the have candy canes on them! My mom gave me a warriors book, it is comics and it is the new one! It is about Tigerstar and Sasha. You probably don't know what I'm talking about but that's okay. My dad gave me the 2-disc special edition Mama Mia!! I hope we get to watch it today because I really liked it in the theater! My mom also gave me a super cute frog necklace! It is sooo cute because it has little gemstones to make the frog green!! Now my brother, gave me three things. Picture this, one big box, taped up with packaging tape, I open that, see three other boxes covered in packaging tape, So I open one, it's Dental Floss. What are you implying Brit? So I open the next one, a potato. heee hee ha haa. So I open the final one, (this is good!!) and it's a crumb scraper!! I KNOW RIGHT!!!!!! I LOOOOOOOOVE CRUMB SCRAPERS!!!! IT'S GOLD AND BLACK AND TOTALLLLLY AWESOME!!!! And my dad, he gave me a Minnie Mouse DISNEYLAND season pass ticket!!!!! THANKS SO MUC!!!!!




So those are my Christmas gifts! Thanks so much everbody!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Kim Bringhurst said...

You are one spoiled petunia! I'm glad you had a nice Christmas.

kay said...

Surprise!! Grandma is reading your blog and wanted to tell you how much I liked your version of "night before Christmas"

kay said...

Surprise!! Grandma is reading your blog and wanted to tell you how much I liked your version of "night before Christmas"