6.01.2008

Sorry!!!!


Hi people of which whom read my blog! (if that makes any sense!) I am gravely sorry for not posting since our vacation to Moab!(it was a ton of fun!) I have nothing really to post about every so I want to say, Happy Anniversary, to my Mom and Dad, Happy Father's Day, to my father and all the other fathers in the world, Happy Birthday Alyssa and Beka! Both my friends, one my cousin, their birthdays are both in early June, Thank you Jenny Foster, for teaching me how to play the Violin, and, thank you family and friends!!!!!



Kaylee

3 comments:

Kim Bringhurst said...

Wow! You covered just about everything in one post!

Hola I'm Jeff said...

The house looks great! Thanks

grannybringhurst said...

Kaylee, you are so awesome. What a great talent you have in playing the violin. I hope you never stop. You are wise beyond your years. You make me very proud to have you as my grandaughter.