6.12.2008

Sleepy Head!


Last night, I slept veeerrry well. Why you ask? Because, I slept in my own room! Yay fur me! I woke up at around 8:30 or so, and I fell asleep around 11:00 I think. I am very proud of myself! I had Kelly, and Jasmine to keep me safe, and my mom moved my bed into a position that I though would be better. I am always afraid of someone, or something looking at from the window, so now, instead of being under my window, I am next to it, making it easier for me to see out. Also I have curtains that I can close at night. I love my room!


(Dedicated to my mom for rearranging my room for me, and Mike, from Little People Big World who has recently died from a torn Aorta)


TOODLES!!!!!

1 comments:

Kim Bringhurst said...

Yay for you! I'm glad you like your room better and that you feel safe.