6.03.2008

Anatomy With Alyssa


Today was a good day, I had my friend named Alyssa over today for our homeschool anatomy. Today we learned about Health and Medicine. Then, after Anatomy, we went outside and played Cats, then we got bored with that, so we went to get the eggs from the chicken coop. We got 6 eggs today! we usaully only get two a day so, I think that the chickens like the summer! One of the eggs was literally the size of a dandelion! I think we have a new layer! After we got the eggs from the chicken coop, we went inside and played hide and go seek, then we played spies, and then we went back outside and just hung out! It was a good day!

3 comments:

Hola I'm Jeff said...

Sweeeettttt . . . . . . tarts

Kim Bringhurst said...

Talk about cramming everything into one afternoon! I'm glad you had a good day.

Jenifer said...

Cool egg. Did you eat it? It was probably all yolk.