5.01.2008

Just Reelaaaaax


This morning has been pretty good! My mom said that today we are just going to relax, so I hope that I can! I got two new books in the past week, One is called Warriors Outcast, and the other is called Jack Sparrow, Poseidons Peak. They are both really good so far! I am also working on cleaning my room. It is a pig pen! I hope I can clean it up without getting really frustrated...

Any ways, Here is the description of Warriors, Outcast



A secret prophecy shapes the lives of Firestar's grandchildren, but only one of the three knows about it. Jaypaw is captivated by the power it promises, and he believes the key to that power may lie buried in the distant past-with the ancient cats who once walked these woods and now prowl through his dreams. His search for answers leads him toward the mountains-the home of the Tribe of Rushing Water. Lionpaw and Hollypaw feel drawn to the mountains too, for different reasons. BUt the mountains hide secrets as well as answers, and if the three cats find a way to get there, they may discover more than they ever expected.

Sounds good doesn't it? It's very good so far!

Here is Jack Sparrow, Poseidon's Peak


Having recently been betrayed by his last remaining crewmate, Jack finds himself all alone on oerhaps the most dangerous quest of his young life. Jack is on a mission to find something he's not even sure exists-A treasure of unimaginable proportions. But there's a band of pirates who are also searching for the treasure. Will they, of Jack, find it first?


this one is also really good so far! I am glad I can find good books!!

1 comments:

Kim Bringhurst said...

Both books sound exciting! I think it's funny that you can't let yourself "just relax". Try it sometime... you might like it!