5.12.2008

Yay!!! Aw Man!!! Yay!!!

Today has been pretty good for me! I finally cleaned my room! I also put my kitties stuff in my closet, so that they can sleep in with me. I am so happy how it turned out! Thank you so much for you're help Mom!!!!!! I am so grateful to have such nice parents to help me with my chores, I guess you could call it that... Don't know what to call it, hmmmmmmmmm. Oh well!! One thing that bummed me out today was that it snowed for about 5-7 minutes... It sucked. But... The season premiere of American Gladiators was on tonight!! Me and my dad always watch that on Monday! It's our special show. The show that I watch with my Mom is of course... American Idol, and the show that I watch with Brit is called, The Mighty B. I'm pretty sure you know what American Idol is, so I will describe The mighty B and American Gladiators.
The Mighty B is about a girl name Bessie Higgenbottom who is trying to get all her badges for her badge collection. So in each episode, She tries to get a badge... It's very funny, it's from the creators of Saturday Night Live, Spongebob Squarepants, and The Fairly OddParents. American Gladiators is an action show. What happens is contestants try out to be the next American Gladiator. The current gladiators are, Venom(female)Wolf(male)Crush(female)Rocket(male)Titan(sheman)Pheonix(female)Toa(male)Siren(female)Malitia(male)Jet(female)Hellga(Heshe)Justice(male) and that's about it! thanks bye

2 comments:

Kim Bringhurst said...

Your room looks awesome! I'm glad you had a good day.

Kim Bringhurst said...

I like your new background!