10.07.2007

My New Blog!

Here's my new blog! The website is www.kayleesthoughts-helpanimals.blogspot.com REALLY long I have no clue of how I am going to remember that whole thing! Anyways this will be a website where I will express my feelings and the hard times me and my Family go through. I want this to be an online Journal for me, and writing it down and keeping it secret in my Journal just didn't work for me, So hopefully this new blog will work! My Family of four, (including me) I'm going to try to get pictures of all of them and put them on here, my dad, Jeff, my mom, Kim, my brother, Brit and me as the youngest, Kaylee. I'm taking picture all over, Haha dogs cats Family ETC. ETC. Anyways! Let me know what you think of my new Blog! Toodles!

1 comments:

Kaylee said...

Hey this is a test to see what a Comment looks like!