10.08.2007

Kittens




Today me and my mom went to Gardner Village, It was decorated cutely for Halloween! I got a new shirt today too at Ross. Above is my cat Angel, She's a one person cat and I'm the one person she likes! I'll tell you her story. Me and my Mom were driving home from Costco one Winter day and there were two kittens sitting in the gutter, they were about to run across the street but we drove past and they veered back, my Mom stopped and we got out to try and catch them so that they wouldn't get hit, so we caught Angel (above) and her sister Noelle (still shy above) of course didn't want to be caught so we gave a little chase for her, We have both cats right now and six more. Well that's the story of my cat Angel! Noelle is the one on top and Angel is the one on bottom.

0 comments: