10.19.2007

I can't manage my sleep

The past few days have kind of sucked, I can't get to sleep 'till 1:00AM in the morning, and I'm waking up at nine. It really sucks and I need to get on a better schedule or else I'm not going to be doing so well. I'm really happy that I don't have to vacume today, Yay! I have to vacume the kitchen every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, Lucky for me... I vacumed it yesterday and so now I don't have to vacume today! Here's my list of chores in case you are curious. I have to Clean two litterboxes sweep the stairs make my bed get dressed brush my hair vacume clean my room clean the bathroom every Monday and I think that's about it! Well I gotta go now cause my dad wants me to go to the Post Office with him. Toodles! (eeyore)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.