12.30.2009

Pets

Hey, I know I should be posting about Christmas, and all that jazz, but I only have a couple of minutes. And Christmas was GREAT!!!!!!!!


anywhooo, I am posting about my pets!!

Angel
Angel is a sassamafrass!! She is always getting into fights with Dill, meowing for attention, sticking her butt in my face, you know, typical cat stuff. But Angel is so sweet to me. I love that cat soo much! Whenever I am laying in bed, She comes up and licks my face, and lays with me, and makes me feel safe! I love her so much.
Kelli
Kelli is probably one of the sweetest cats I have ever met. She is mentally retarded, but I still love her very very very much! She always gives me loves, and snuggles up with me at night to keep me warm(she is quite fat!), she is my doll, my darling, she is so sweet.
Beau
Beau, my pony. What an attitude! That little pony has an attitude as big as the sky! He is so sweet though, and loves attention! He thinks he is the king of the castle, and really, he is! He loves to boss Ginger around, and feel all mighty!
Ginger
Ginger is my other pony. She is so sweet, and alot like Eeyore. I love her though, she is my sweet girl, my Ginger. She is the best riding pony, although she is lazy, and cuts corners whenever she can! She is a crackup!
Goats
My goats are sweet, loveable, and tiny! We have three Nigerian Dwarfs, Riot, our very sweet, and stinky buck. Lucy, our people shy, crazy, loud doe, and Suzie, our sweet compassionate doe, who loves people.
Autumn
Autumn is my chicken. She is sooo sweet to us, and loves to be picked up. She is Rhode Island Red, and is a doll! We have two other RIR, Honey and Fern, and we have three Australorps. Our Rooster, Rossi, and two hens, Cruella, and Morticia.
Jasmine
ah Jasmine, she is as sweet as she can be, but she was abused for the first five years of her life. She has a hard time accepting, and giving affection. and hates loud noises. She is so sweet though, and I love her so much!
Kiwi
Kiwi is the sweetest bird in the world! I call him BB (short for Baby Boy) cause he is the most adorable baby boy in the world! He loves to whistle, and get mad at his toys, his favorite color is Purple, and he hates it when I type on the computer. He gets very very mad at my fingers! His favorite bands are, The contours, Green Day, Shinedown, most Disney songs, and The Andy Griffith Show theme! He loves to poop on my desk, and clean my teeth, he likes to be scratched on his head, and whistle. He chews on everything he can(including my keys on my keyboard...) and likes to monkey around and be silly! He is my sweet baby boy!

2 comments:

Kim Bringhurst said...

Wow! You have a lot of pets! What a lucky girl ;)

Polly B. said...

Quite the menagerie, Kaylee. You are very blessed to be surrounded by so many loving creatures.