10.26.2009

Love


I love my Kiwi, my dog, my chickens, my horses, my cats, my house, my life, my yard, my chores, my Cinnamon, my blankets, fresh water, being able to go to school and being educated, my friends, my aunts, my uncles, my cousins, my grandparents, my room, my pillow, my stuffed animals, but most of all, I love my mom, becuase she does so much for me, helps me with my hair, and loves me in every way that she possibly can, she helps me, and holds me close to her heart. My dad, because he works so hard to make me happy, and take us on trips, and give me food to eat, because he is a character, that keeps us laughing, and he loves me so much. My brother, because we are best friends, we don't argue, because he teaches me patience, and the value of life. I love my family. they are fantastic! Thanks so much!


Hug hug, kiss kiss, hug hug, big kiss, little hug, kiss kiss, little kiss.

2 comments:

Kim Bringhurst said...

And I love you so much too! I'm glad you're happy.

Polly B. said...

You are a sweetheart, Kaylee. Wish it would rub off on Ian!