5.15.2009

Another post...

Welllllll, II thought you would like to hear what is going on 'round here... mmmmmm? That's what I thought... Well, starting with Mondays, Sometimes Brit has teen group on Mondays, and we ha to run him to that, and that' about it for Mondays, Tuesdays we don't really have anything going on, Wednesdays are the same, But Thursdays are a whole different story! I have an art class from 9-10:30, and then I have violin from 10:45 to 11:15, and THEN me and Brit have a Spanish class from 12-1. Thursday mornings are pretty busy! And Friday, we don't usually have anything going on, maybe a movie or something, and my dad usually gets work off. Which ROCKS!! tonight we are going to see Angels and Demons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IIIIII AAAAAAAAMMMMMMM WWWWAAAAAYYYY EEXXXXXXXCCCCIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEDDDDDDD!!!! I loooooooved the book, and I am hoping they did not change it to much. (shaking fist) And the weekend, we can do whatev, I like the weekend! sooo, that's about it!

0 comments: