1.21.2009

UPDATE

Hey, sorry 'bout the whole writer's block thingy. I feel posty enough today to post. So our week started of easy, Sunday we went to Brunch at Village Inn. We were surrounded by old people. I swear it was kinda scary! Monday was a laid back day. Me and Brit did alot of drawing. I worked on my Valentine's day stuff, and Brit drew a centipede type thingy. Tuesday we woke up and watched the Presidential Inauguration. It was very cool to watch, and it was very historical. Later that day we went to the gym. I climbed the rock wall while Brit, and my mom worked out,in the work out room. Later that night,I played with my friend Louise, and her cousin Andrew. Today we slept in. Then I got to play with my friend Mac this morning. He is seven and is homeschooled too. Louise is eleven like me, and her cousin Andrew is nine. Everyday I get mauled by 7 year olds. I'm so popular here. It isn't very cool like it sounds. But I think I had popular parents so that's why. I love it here in Arizona!!!

2 comments:

LP, Staci & Cooper Swainston said...

you've always been popular in my books! =) Glad you like arizona so much, but don't stay there forever, k?! =)

grannybringhurst said...

Go easy on those old people. There are some old people here who love you and miss you alot. Glad to see you have some friends. Love your blog.